You are here
This position is now filled
HR Business Partner
- Excellent interim HR Business Partner opportunity until May 2017
- Strong generalist experience within a corporate environment preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Membership Services organisation based in London
The HR Business Partner will have the following accountabilities
- Act as an integral part of the HR management team by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging leaders on the delivery of their people plans to support the development of their business areas
- Provide both transformational advice and transactional support on change management initiatives, organisational restructures, job role design, outsourcing, TUPE transfers and redundancy situations.
- Utilise change management initiatives to improve cost and efficiency, clarify accountabilities and empower the delivery of great customer service.
- Equip key internal partners with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management.
- Act proactively in the resolution of any complex people issues including disciplinaries, grievances, dismissals and appeals where necessary.
- Provide a consultative service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with specialist HR functions.
- Identify strategic people issues in partnership with key internal partners and support them with advice and expertise to resolve these matters.
- Provide personal support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the client area. Facilitate the creation of an implementation and communication plan into the local business area that achieves the agreed deliverables.
- Some overseas travel may be required
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page are looking for an HR Business Partner with the following attributes:
- Proven HR Business Partnering experience within a corporate setting
- Extensive experience of managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives, including significant experience of TUPE transfers
- A consultative approach to HR, with experience of challenging & influencing at senior manager or director level
- Considerable experience of developing HR Strategy in line with business needs
- Up to date understanding of UK Employment Legislation and complex Employee Relations issues
- Strong relationship building skills
- Team orientated and collaborative
- Strong commercial acumen
- CIPD or similar qualification is highly desirable
What's on Offer
Immediate start, daily rate contract until May 2017. Rate of Â£240 PAYE or Â£275 LTD