You are here
HR Business Partner
- HRBP role supporting employees across UK and International - based near Didcot
- Employee Relations, Change Management, talent management, policy work
About Our Client
Our client is an international business with operations in 100+ countries.
The overall remit of the HR Business Partner role in Didcot is -
- Reporting directly to Group, you will be responsible for the provision of HR support and services necessary to deliver the strategic and operational plan across the International region.
- Be an active ambassador for HR global team in demonstration of company values.
- Implementation, review and update of all corporate HR policies and processes like Talent Management, Performance Management, Annual Salary Review, People Development/Engagement, Attendance management, Redundancy process etc.
- Driving restructuring programmes whilst achieving targets assigned (cost reduction, location strategy and business performance etc).
- Support change management activities in partnership with the management - being a key player during complex phases of change.
- Collaborate with local management and Group HRBP in defining the organisational structures in order to ensure effective and efficient business processes.
- Ensure that the Company needs in terms of number, skills profile, and timing are in line with the Group Recruitment processes and the defined budget; promotes current Group policies.
- Ensure execution of strong onboarding for all new starters; take responsibility for the recruitment and onboarding, in close partnership with identified stakeholders and the Recruitment team.
- Draw up the annual budget for personnel costs in collaboration with company management in line with the Group policies; ensures periodic cost control and implements related corrective actions.
- Collects and analyses training needs in line with Group training policies; plans and realises professional and managerial courses aimed at the development of Human Resources.
- Supports management in identifying, managing and developing high potential resources.
- Review salary incentives in line with the company's needs and characteristics; ensures the correct internal and external salary positioning.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred profile of applicant for this HR Business Partner role at Didcot will look like -
- Clear evidence of strong HR Business Partnering experience, both strategic and operational.
- Extensive experience in Employee Relations, Change Management, Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Corporate Policy reviews, recruitment and much more.
- International or EMEA HR exposure would be an advantage.
- Experience in consultancy company HR related is preferred.
- A graduate in either HR or a business-related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal/communication/ negotiation skills and will be able to build relationships with internal customers.
- Must be able to coach others in an international environment.
- Possesses adaptability, customer orientation, problem-solving skills, decision-making abilities and sound judgement.
- Can demonstrate initiative, project management skills, leadership and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable in a continuous fast-changing environment.
- Confident with analysing data to make informed decisions.
If you are able to speak Italian, then this would be considered a distinct advantage for this role.
What's on Offer
A comprehensive benefits package is on offer with this HR Business Partner role near Didcot.