You are here
HR Business Partner
£40,000 - £50,000
- HR Business Partner - Media Business
- Central London - Paying up to £50k
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known media business based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for this role are the following:
- Build effective partnerships with key stakeholders to enable the delivery of the HR people plan, in line with the business strategy.
- Coaching and advising line managers effectively on a range of complex and challenging people issues.
- Employee relations - support the section head in managing a variety of complex and demanding ER cases and liaising with legal advisors where necessary.
- Assist with planning, co-ordination and implementation of team re-organisations and change management projects across the paper.
- Respond and adapt to a fast changing environment and deliver effective solutions in unpredictable situations.
- Educate and guide managers on effective performance management processes, including conducting appraisals, integrating good behaviours, providing regular feedback and motivating their team.
- Talent Management - design and develop methods to help attract, develop and retain talent at all levels, and ensure these are delivered as part of our overall talent strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Extensive generalist HR experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management, coaching, and change management.
- Communicates clearly and persuasively at all levels of the organisation
- Able to work in a fast paced, complex and changing business environment
- Detail conscious, procedural and strong on Employment Law
- The nous to resolve a problem within the business that requires good judgement between best practice and what will work
- Business acumen - insight and understanding of how the editorial environment operates
- Strategic effectiveness - ability to demonstrate HR business insight and influence stakeholder group
What's on Offer
This role is paying up to £50k + Benefits