You are here
A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
Must have experience with NHS organisations.
About Our Client
My client are a national law firm, specialising in health, housing and social care.
The HR Consultancy Service undertakes specific projects as one-off assignments, including:
- Independent investigations into disciplinary, grievance or associated matters including senior managers, directors and doctors.
- Best practice guidance on policy framework, TUPE transfers etc.
- Reviews of pay and terms and conditions.
- Recruitment and workforce planning.
- Major restructuring exercises.
- Independent and senior presence on disciplinary or appeals panels.
- Design and support for diversity programmes and initiatives - management, HR and best practice.
- Design and delivery of training programmes.
- Provision of dedicated HR expertise on a locum basis for a fixed period of time.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous NHS experience or experience working within a unionised environment, including MHPS experience;
- Up-to-date and detailed knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and best HR practice with ability to produce innovative and practical solutions;
- An excellent knowledge of a broad range of ER issues with the ability to interpret policy and advise on risk;
- Experience of development and delivery of training programmes;
- Ability to diagnose, develop and deliver effective HR interventions in a variety of situations;
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, with ability to establish professional credibility;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage workload, handle constantly changing priorities and work to tight deadlines;
- Hold a CIPD (or equivalent) qualification/degree level qualification;
- Good range of IT skills, including Microsoft® Outlook™, Word™ and Excel™.
Candidates will also be expected to demonstrate at interview that they are:
- professional, self motivated and proactive in their approach;
- well organised;
- focused on the delivery of a customer focused first class service;
- robust in their approach, with the ability to win the trust and confidence of their colleagues; and
- a team player who is approachable and able to work alongside others.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £55,000