You are here
HR Manager - NHS
£23 - £26 per hour (£47,836 - £54,076)
- NHS experience required
- HR Manager role based in Reading
About Our Client
Job Description for the HR Manager role based in Reading:
Consultant Job Planning
- To maintain the Trust level overview and scrutiny of the job planning process.
- To ensure systems and processes are in place to facilitate and record the outcomes of Consultant job planning are in place, are up to date and being used to optimum effect.
- To analyse the outcomes of the annual Consultant job planning round, ensuring that all changes to pay are documented and submitted to Payroll in a timely manner.
- To undertake the day to day administration of job plans, ensuring the job plan spreadsheet is up to date and resolve queries as appropriate as the main point of contact.
New Deal/Working Time Directive
- To work with junior medical staff and their representatives, Consultants and managers to ensure hours and work intensity are regularly and adequately monitored and verified and reviewed bi-annually to ensure cost efficiences are realised.
- To ensure junior doctors hours are monitored in line with the 'New Deal' and WTD requirements and every reasonable step is taken to ensure junior doctors are WTD compliant.
To ensure the continued monitoring of junior doctors banding and provide advice on alternative models to support the Trust's financial position
To liaise with other Trusts sharing best practice and bench marking information.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates Profile for the HR Manager role based in Reading:
- Knowledge of good medical HR best practice including e-recruitment and ESR
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the arrangements for the postgraduate medical training of junior doctors.
- Thorough knowledge and significant experience of current UK employment legislation and best practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide and write reports / presentations to all levels within the organisation.
- Effective and timely communication, verbal, written and non-verbal.
- Up to date specialist knowledge of employment legislation and current HR issues.
What's on Offer
Job Offer for the HR Manager role based in Reading:
£23 - £26 per hour