You are here
- HR team management role in Coventry, Warwickshire
- Working as second in command in this logistics environment.
About Our Client
A leading and growing Distribution business based in Warwickshire.
As HR Manager your role will be to:
- Lead, guide, manage and develop a team of HR Advisors and HR Administrators
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance on HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Continuous improvement on policies and processes with the HR administration as well as on standard HR policies and procedures, for example sickness absence, disciplinary, performance management, recruitment and selection and screening and vetting processes
- Support the Talent / L&D team on HR training in line with company requirements.
- In conjunction with the HRD, ensure the HR budget expectation is met
- Undertake project work as required and identifying areas of improvement within HR processes
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of the HR strategy and performance.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this role you should have people management and team leadership experience in an HR role previously and be a professional and personable business partner.
You should be of graduate calibre or equivalent and it is essential you are qualified to MCIPD level. You should have a Full clean driving licence with previous experience in a HR Manager / HR Business partner role in a comparable sector, ie passenger / logistics / transportation / FMCG / Manufacturing sector. You should have a proven track record in people management and have some experience dealing with unions and employee forums. With an indepth understanding of employment law you will be able to provide relevant and commercial advice to line managers.
What's on Offer
circa £45K + car + bonus