You are here
This position is now filled
- HR Manager role based in central Scotland
- Role in a industrial/manufacturing environment
About Our Client
My client is in the Industrial Manufacturing industry.
In this generalist HR Manager role, you will:
Ensure the development and implementation of HR strategy to ensure that the HR functions delivers objectives consistent with the business aims and objectives.
Provide specialist guidance and ensure business compliance with all appropriate employment legislation.
Ensure the effective management and successful conclusion of all Employee Relations issues.
Implement and continually review individual and site wide training and development plans in order to meet the business objectives and carry out all requirements including the Performance Review processes and IDPs.
Ensure effective management of all employee welfare issues including short and long term absence/health issues.
To ensure effective management and conclusion of all consultation and negotiation processes, including TUPE, whilst ensuring a constructive working relationship is maintained with any recognised Trade Union.
Provide statistics, data and standard reports as required both locally and centrally.
To ensure all disciplines, grievances and capability issues are managed appropriately and in line with legislative requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience of development and delivery of HR and Development plans to improve the efficiency of people practices in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior practical experience of negotiation and consultation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Well defined reasoning and influencing abilities.
- Approachable with good listening skills.
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
- Good judge of people.
- Structured and organised approach to own work and projects.
- Comfortable working in a complex challenging industry.
- Ability to manage change and constantly challenge the status quo.
- Resilient, highly analytical with the drive to complete tasks.
- Geographically mobile: role will involve travel to sites in Scotland.
What's on Offer
Â£40 - 45k + car
Role based in central Scotland