You are here
This position is now filled
£26,000 - £30,000
- An exciting role has arisen for an HR Manager to join my clients team
- Permenant role based in Ballater
About Our Client
Well known hospitality group
- You will be responsible for delivery of relevant projects as required by the people plan.
- To lead by example and inspire improvements in others achieving results through communication, collaboration and motivation.
- Proactively drive improvements to business performing.
- To anticipate needs, identify and develop key talent and manage succession.
- To coach leaders to deliver high levels of employee engagement and performance.
- Provide a full range of HR services to ensure effective people management that is fully aligned with the business plan .
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience within the hospitality sector is preferred
- Generalist HR knowledge
- Great relationship management and partnering skills
- Experience working with Senior Leaders in the business
- Strong customer focus and employee experience mindset
What's on Offer
Â£26,000 - Â£30,000 experience depending