You are here
- HR Manager - Chester
- Manufacturing Business
About Our Client
A Manufacturing business based in Chester.
- Overall responsibility for the coordination, implementation and continuous improvement of all HR objectives, policies and procedures. Identify, design and implement strategic HR projects, as and when required to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of employees throughout the organisation
- Develop close working relationships with the Management Teams within the business units to gain a commercial understanding of their business strategies and people requirements
- Design and delivery of projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness as well as lead organisational change processes including redundancies
- Lead and develop HR team to maximise the profit of business through the development and delivery of effective HR solutions.
- Encourage senior management to use employee strategies to motivate teams and create a climate for the development and retention of high calibre people
- Work closely with senior managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management across all companies and balancing commercial needs with best practice.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a Human Resources and Personnel professional with the following profile:
- Experience of working in a Engineering/Manufacturing (or similar) business.
- Ability to project manage multiple objectives & tasks.
- Extensive knowledge of employment law & best practice policy & procedures.
- Confident and articulate, the role holder must be able to communicate effectively within the company at all levels. The role holder will need to regularly liaise with different departments and manage activities within the department.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to; work well in a fast changing environment, demonstrate good organisational skills and be able to prioritise. Balancing the number of tasks this role involves, is imperative.
- The role holder must be self-motivated and driven to achieve targets.
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to provide advice & guidance including complex situations.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a salary of up to £50,000 for this HR Manager role.