You are here
- Interim only opportunity to start as soon as possible
- On-going assignment based in South Leeds
About Our Client
The client is a distribution business with hubs along the M62 corridor and so the successful candidate will need to visit these hubs. The business is experiencing some growth and is looking to put a people plan in place to support growth throughout 2017.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for the full HR remit and will be expected to support the Board with any people decisions during your tenure.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Manager will:
- be available on short notice - ESSENTIAL
- have previously worked in a generalist HR position - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have a full driving license - ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD qualified or equivalent - DESIRABLE
What's on Offer
This is an interim position and will be on-going at a day rate up to £250pd with free parking on site.