You are here
- HR Manager - Lancaster
- Manufacturing Business
About Our Client
My client is a Manufacturing business are looking for a HR Manager to support their Lancaster site.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist in the development of organisation plans, assignment of functions and the coordination of local policies. Serve as strategic business partner to Senior Management.
- To drive and ensure an effective HR communication strategy is maintained and that information is communicated in a timely and professional manner
- Continuously review HR processes and design and implement actions for improvement to increase operational effectiveness of the HR organisation and ensure HR policies are in line with current UK employment legislation and that they are maintained and implemented by all sections of the Company
- Work with Managers at all levels ensuring that legislation, policy and best practice are communicated and are applied fairly and consistently across the company
- Develop and maintain constructive work relationships with unions and employee representative groups - Represent the Company in Collective bargaining activities
- To manage employee relations issues throughout the Company, facilitating the Company's Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure taking into consideration, risk and statutory process requirements, and to coach Managers in dealing effectively with employee relations issues
- Provide practical HR guidance and advice to support Managers in relation to HR and company policies and procedures, including attendance and advising at meetings, hearings and appeals, and the preparation of letters and reports in relation to grievance (collective/individual), discipline, employee performance and capability management, redundancy, re-organisation and restructuring, absence management and conditions of service
- To monitor recruitment requirements in line with Company business objectives and to provide an efficient and effective recruitment and selection service to all site managers
- Implement programs that aim to increase employee engagement, motivation and retention - Ensure robust employee engagement action plans and communication
- To manage the annual salary/pay reviews in line with Equal Pay, Minimum Wage Legislation and local market rate evaluations
- Maintain and update HR information systems/KPI statistics as required by the Senior Management and Operational areas as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a HR Manager with Manufacturing (or similar) experience that has operated as the most senior HR professional on site.
What's on Offer
This Human Resources and Personnel role will be paying between £40,000 and £50,000.