You are here
HR Services Team Leader
- Must have HR Operations experience within Financial Services.
- Must have led a HR team.
About Our Client
My client are an international investment bank.
- Develop and monitor Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery across the employment lifecycle
- Plan resource needs, manage workload distribution/ the allocation of the HR Services Mailbox tasks across the HR Advisors and monitor the delivery in-line with service levels
- Manage the demand of the telephone calls coming into the team and ensure that failure demand is kept to a minimum as specified in the performance targets of the team.
- In liaison with the Head of UK HR Services and the HR Analyst, develop and monitor controls to validate employee data accuracy across CA-CIB systems
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of the HR Services Team by using metrics to identify key trends in work volumes, time to complete and data accuracy
- Provide direction, support and guidance to the HR Advisors, by coaching and developing them to ensure they reach their maximum potential. In liaison with the Head of UK HR Services, formalise career plans for the HR Advisors
- Escalate any areas identified for improvement following feedback or issues that may have a business impact with recommendations for resolution.
- Develop strong working relationships inside and outside of the HR Services team to maximise the performance of the HR Services Team
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to ensure a seamless service is provided sharing resources to manage demand.
- Provide cover for the Head of UK HR Servicesn her absence.
- Provide first line support and guidance to the business on employee policies, including, but not limited to; Maternity policy and arrangements, Holiday and Absence Management, Grievance Process and Policy and the Disciplinary Process and Policy. Escalate to the HR Business Partner where appropriate.
Employee Lifecycle Activities
- Oversee the recruitment process, liaising with Recruitment Manager, agencies and Business Managers to establish recruitment needs and advise management of the budget position.
- Conduct and manage standard disciplinaries/grievances and flexible working requests upon request of the HR Business Partner. From time to time, assist in more complex disciplinaries, grievances, consultation meetings, flexible working and other employee related issues where a specific need arises.
- Maintain the UK Flow / tracking spreadsheets so that all HR Services activities and volumes are accurately reflected.
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and the Financial Crime Policy.
The Successful Applicant
Financial or Professional services sector experience
HR Shared Service Experience
Experience working in a Human Resources advisory role.
Experience supporting Employee Relation cases
Team Management experience, in HR Shared Services Team/environment
Recruitment & Selection - experience and competence in interviewing candidates up to mid-senior level
Employee Relations & Employment Law - able to manage disciplinary and grievance cases. Experience of undertaking employment investigations.
Policy Advisory experience
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000