You are here
- Global Manufactuer
About Our Client
My Client has significant growth plans, expanding the site from 30 - 200 people over a 2 year period, making the Newcastle site the European Hub for the business.
- The role is a generalist HRBP, incorporating ER, strategy development, operational delivery, L&D workforce planning and organisational development.
- The role is a proactive one, requirement excellent team working skills and the ability to build effective and sustainable relationships
- The position will partner with designated senior line managers, providing advice, guidance and commercial and operationally focused solutions
- You will work on both a strategic and operational level
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will have experience of advising and coaching senior leadership through significant change and supporting cultural change initiatives
- You will be extremely well-versed within a manufacturing environment, with extensive knowledge in this area and previous experience in a unionised environment.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- You will be a self starter and happy to work within a standalone role
What's on Offer