You are here
£40,000 - £50,000
- HRIS Specialist - Paying up to £50k
- Central London - Financial Services
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK's largest issuers of credit cards.
- Maintain the configuration of the HR systems suite, integrations and case management system used in the People Team.
- To recommend system and process improvements and maintain and establish new process definitions for the HR team.
- Responsible for the build, edit and testing of process and other changes made to HR system configuration.
- To act as Superuser and manage the governance of systems security and systems controls.
- To produce management information for the People Team, Executive Committee and business more widely from data held in one or more of the HR systems.
- Manage new implementations/integration and upgrading projects including implementation, testing and roll out.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience maintaining testing and/or configuring HR Systems - Fairsail experience preferred.
- Experience of managing change control and system governance.
- Proven ability to provide insights and recommendations on all aspects of HR Operations.
- Highly numerate, ability to interpret data and assess cost implications.
- Experience of supporting a multi region organisation
What's on Offer
This role is paying up to £50k + attractive benefits package