You are here
About Our Client
FMCG leading UK manufacturer
- Providing strategic H&S advice and assistance to support site
- Providing authoritative H&S advice to multi-disciplinary project teams dealing with site or area H&S development issues taking account of statutory and corporate requirements and site business objectives.
- Interacting as required with key EHS stakeholders such as regulatory authorities, contractors and suppliers to maintain effective and constructive relationships.
- Advising, assisting and monitoring key managers and staff to ensure the site maintains an "audit-ready" status at all times.
- The identification, investigation and reporting on serious incidents, injuries, and occupational illness and H&S compliance contraventions and recommend remedial actions to management.
- Development, maintenance and support of site incident management plan and relevant resources.
- Developing and ensuring delivery of relevant H&S training programmes to meet site business needs
- Developing and championing site and area H&S initiatives and promote CI in site H&S performance
- Professional development to maintain awareness of current legislation, corporate requirements and industry best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- NEBOSH qualification
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to effectively manage audit processes
- Practical and professional with a hands on approach
What's on Offer
As the H&S Co-Ordinator you will be entitled to a competitive salary.