You are here
This position is now filled
- Experience of working within a Food manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 years working in a senior OHSE role
About Our Client
Leading FMCG Manufacturer
- Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy is kept up to date, and reviewed as necessary.
- Receive information from the Group Safety Function and brief the management team accordingly.
- Assist with the compilation of such accident statistics and information as may be required.
- Provide advice and assistance to the management team to help them achieve their responsibilities.
- Assist the Site Operations Director in his periodic inspection and audit of safety procedures
- Keep up to date with new Legislation, Company and other safety information, and to brief the management team accordingly, and ensure lines of communication are established with local enforcement agencies and emergency services.
- Attend safety committee meetings.
- Help the Personnel and Training Managers to identify the Health & Safety training needs.
- Participate as necessary in such training.
- Assist the site operations Manager to monitor the effectiveness if the safety management procedures on site.
- Co-ordinate all matters relating to Fire Precautions and other emergency matters
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level with corporate membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (or equivalent).
- Environmental qualification with experience in environmental issues, especially noise and odour, and PPC Permits. (If integrated role)
- Confident, enthusiastic, motivated, personable and pro-active personality.
- Strong influencing, communication, self-management, team working and people skills are essential.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft, Lotus and Internet application
- Demonstrates financial understanding and business acumen.
What's on Offer
Please ask for more information