You are here
- HSE Coordinator for automotive Manufacturer in Berkshire
- HSE Coordinator with future progression
About Our Client
My client based in Berkshire is a leading automotive manufacturer of transmissions.
The key responsibilities for the QSHE Coordinator role will be to:
- Part of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality team, contributing to achieving company objectives.
- Ensuring information for the processing of Complaints reporting system is achieved in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Collection of weekly and monthly KPI information.
- Delivery of information for month end reporting.
- Maintaining complete and accurate Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality records to the Company standard.
- Coordinate all plant and cross audits, risk assessments, essential meetings which are relevant to the position and responsibility.
- Training and development of staff members, including toolbox talks.
- Undertake to investigate and report serious incidents to the relevant functional heads.
- Empowerment to intervene with any non-compliance.
- Keep local management teams up to date with local legislation.
- Ensure corrective and preventative actions from internal and external audits are delivered on time.
- Other adhoc administration tasks as necessary.
- Cross plant and quarry auditing, training and project work
The Successful Applicant
The successful HSE Coordinator will have the following background:
- Be competent, organised, disciplined and capable of working in a manufacturing/Engineering environment.
- Be able to follow and maintain working standards, procedures and processes whilst able to use their own initiative to provide key support to the management teams.
- Computer literate.
- Formal training - NEBOSH/IOSH/CIEH. Exposure of BS EN ISO 14001 and 9001.
- knowledge of H&S and Environmental Legislation.
- knowledge of implementing and physical requirements to meet legislation,
What's on Offer
The successful HSE Coordinator will be offered a basic salary between £35,000 - £38,000 + a competitive package.