You are here
This position is now filled
Hygiene Team Manager
- Hygiene experience required
- Nights based role
About Our Client
One of the largest FMCG Manufacturer's in the UK
- Coach, develop and lead staff & establish a continuous improvement culture
- Plan & prioritise work & ensuring maximum use of resources
- Continuously identify ways to reduce costs & improve standards & efficiency in all areas
- Achieve the production plan on time and in full and ensure on time in full vehicle departures.
- Lead by example, demonstrating high standards of behaviour, honesty & integrity - develop & support people through coaching and feedback.
- Responsible for ensuring that the cleaning plan is followed and completed before the end of the shift;
- Liaise with the Hygiene Manager on the shift of any problems;
- Responsible for the daily control of Area Team Leaders and Hygiene Operatives within your designated area including: Holiday; Absenteeism and action;
- Responsible for ensuring that all hygiene staff is fully trained in their respective jobs, that includes making sure they understand the importance of filling in the correct information on their respective process control sheets.
- Work as part of the team, ensuring there are no production problems but ensuring that the Factory Management is made aware of any concerns;
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping across all areas.
- Ensuring all cleaning and hygiene of machinery is carried out to the standards required by the Company;
- Ensure all staff comply with company and legislative Food Safety and Personal Hygiene procedures and regulation;
- Ensure all staff comply with company and legislative Health and Safety procedures and regulation;
- To deputize cross functionally in production and warehouse when required.
- Discuss and resolve staffing issues including grievance with Hygiene Manager, Human Resources or Technical Manager;
- To carry out any other mutually agreed duties outside the scope outlined above, as requested by the Hygiene Manager or Technical Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Management experience gained in a fast paced food manufacturing or production environment
- Proven experience in a people management role with the ability to deliver strong results through a team.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, report information/findings, develop recommendations, and implement process changes in order to improve operational performance.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills in order to engage motivate and develop large teams with varying skill sets.
- The ability to build effective relationships across all levels of the organisation and cross-functional teams through the application of effective communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
If you are interested please get in touch.