You are here
IFRS9 Business Analyst - Retail banking
- Strong experience delviering IFRS9 in retail banking
- A strong knowledge of retail banking products.
About Our Client
A major retail bank based in London.
The IFRS9 Business Analyst - Retail banking will involve multiple roles in several projects that are part of a broader IFRS9 programme. The role will require knowledge of retail banking products.
PM: Development of project plans for a number of key work streams - Retail Impairment, Wholesale Impairment, Data. Management of business analysts in related project teams, definition of work plans in conjunction with programme management, reporting to overall PMO, management of IT relationships and book of work.
BA: Development of business requirements in a number of work streams, as above. Management of key stakeholders and agreement of requirements, work with IT to define functional requirements, development of test cases, management of testing analysis and associated issue resolution.
The candidates will be expected to understand the dynamics of working as an associate for a consulting firm within Financial Services. They will be expected to interact with the wider consulting firm and be part of a firm "team" situated on client site
The Successful Applicant
The IFRS9 Business Analyst - Retail banking role will require candidates with strong experience delivering IFRS9 within retail banking.
- Strong experience delivering IFRS9 projects
- Strong IFRS 9 knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of retail banking projects such as mortgages, loans etc.
- Strong experience in finance either in PMO or BA capacity
- PM: extensive end-to-end project management experience, team lead, Finance change
- BA: strong business analysis background, very strong technical skills
- Finance Change
- Large scale project
What's on Offer