You are here
Immediately available ACA Required for Tech M&A Boutique
- Excellent opportunity for an ACA to join a tech focused M&A boutique
- Have completed large deals in the tech sector and role is due to growth
About Our Client
The firm is a young, highly entrepreneurial and independently owned investment bank, providing M&A and strategic advisory services to some of the largest technology companies, both listed and private. There is currently 8 people working in the London office and they are planning to double the size of the team within 18 months.
The role will involve the following;
- Assist the senior bankers in all marketing, transaction execution and financial analysis.
- Prepare financial models and projections.
- Prepare valuations using various modelling techniques
- Support preparation of strategic reviews
- Assist in the execution of the firm's mandates.
- Attend relevant meetings, industry conferences and external training sessions.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA (or equivalent) qualification
- Excellent academics
- Strong valuation and financial modelling skills
- An interest in the technology sector
- A notice period of 1 month or less
1-2 years in investment banking or corporate finance/TS is desired but they are willing to look at exceptional people from Audit.
What's on Offer
An offer of up to £60k plus bonus