You are here
Information Security Manager - Cyber Consultant CISM ISO27001
- Leading Global Professional Services
- Exceptional opportunity to work with global industry experts
About Our Client
A truly leading Global Professional Services Firm, with offices in over 100 countries, providing a diverse and dynamic environment to work. Joining the firm you'll work daily with truly exceptional talent; working for this firm will enhance your professional development at all stages of your career.
You'll work with some of the most successful global and national companies, undertaking security consultancy, which makes a real difference to businesses, governments and society.
- You'll work across business sectors, at differing levels of maturity, providing advice and a range of services
- You'll work across service lines: Strategy and Security Transformation, Privacy, Cyber Maturity and Defence,
- Identity and Access Management (IAM), 3rd party Assurance & certification, Business Resilience, Records Management and Industrial Controls.
- You'll be responsible for leading sales and business development - relationship building, client allocations, proposal writing, presentations to clients
- Ensure design and approach of services meet client needs
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this Global Professional Services firm you'll have broad experience across Information and IT Security:
- People, Technology and Process Proven experience of successfully managing information protection services
- You need to have real passion for this area.
- This is a leading global organisation. You'll be professional, dynamic, enthusiastic, be ambitious with excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Degree level qualified
- Recognised information protection qualifications: CISSP, CISM, M. Inst IISP, ISO27001
- Extensive Information Security Assurance/Consulting experience
- Experience of influencing
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package