You are here
Information Security Manager - Cyber Risk CISSP CISM ISO27001
- Leading Global Professional Services
- Exceptional opportunity to work with global industry experts
About Our Client
Exceptional opportunity to join a leading Global Professional Services Firm in their Cyber Security, Risk & Consulting practice.
A truly leading Global Professional Services firm, with offices in over 100 countries, providing a diverse and dynamic environment to work. Joining the firm you'll work daily with truly exceptional talent; working for this firm will enhance your professional development at all stages of your career.
- You'll work across the UK Public Sector (at all levels): central government, local government, health-care, education, housing, defence, police and infrastructure.
- You'll work across service lines: Strategy and Security Transformation, Privacy, Cyber Maturity and Defence, IAM, 3rd party Assurance & certification, Business Resilience, Records Management and Industrial Controls.
- You'll be responsible for leading sales and business development - relationship building, client allocations, proposal writing, presentations to clients
- Ensure design and approach of services meet client needs
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this Global Professional Services firm you'll have broad experience across Information and IT Security: People, Technology and Process
- Proven experience of successfully managing information protection services
- You need to have real passion for this area.
- This is a leading global organisation. You'll be professional, dynamic, enthusiastic, be ambitious with excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Degree level qualified
- Recognised information protection qualifications: CISSP, CISM, M. Inst IISP, ISO27001
- Extensive Information Security Assurance/Consulting experience
- Experience of influencing senior executives, up to board level
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package