You are here
Information Security Manager
- Information Security Manager
- responsible for designing effective Information Security Management Systems
About Our Client
The growing global organisation provide people development programmes that help companies all over the world get the very best from their people at work.
Your purpose in the role
As Information Security Manager you will be responsible for designing effective Information Security Management Systems to support our growing, global business, creating and implementing a comprehensive Information Security Policy and developing related processes, guidance and procedures to support. This role is essential to our business, assuring our customers that the security of their information is at the heart of what we do, while providing the necessary framework to safeguard critical business data and infrastructure against attack.
Reporting into the Legal Services Manager, this is a unique cross-functional role serving the company's legal, technical, and corporate governance strategies.
What you'll do to succeed
- Lead development of the company's information security strategy, standards and processes, to align them with applicable legislation and industry standards
- Build a culture of effective information security
- Assess and manage information security risk
How will you do this?
- Creating Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and implementing a comprehensive Information Security Policy, related processes and procedures.
- Assessing and managing information security risk and developing a security and risk framework.
- Managing security incident responses and conducting investigations to understand the source and devise measures to protect against future breaches.
- Ensuring an internal audit programme is undertaken to demonstrate that the Information Security Policy is being implemented
- Engaging and inspiring stakeholders to build a culture of effective information security
- Working with our legal team, taking a lead role in responding to customer enquiries regarding information security measures and ensuring they are responded to in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing a suitable security policy and supporting guidance on how we would like our partners to show up
- Providing leadership and vision to the Information Security Forum in its role overseeing the company's approach to protecting sensitive business information and complying with its legal obligations relating to personal data protection and privacy.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound understanding of information security concepts and technologies
- Demonstrable experience of working with and leading on the implementation of information Security standards (such as ISO 27001)
- Demonstrable experience in working with varied stakeholders to deliver shared goals
- Enthusiasm for delivering excellent information security support in a fast-moving and complex organisation
- Experience of successfully introducing a new Information Security programme within an organisation
- Experience of audit processes
- Experience of developing and updating policies would be a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and company benefits offered to successful candidate.