You are here
- CCNA, LAN/WAN, VMware, Wireless Networking, IT Support, 3rd Line support
- I am looking for an aspiring IT Support candidate looking to go into 3rd Line
About Our Client
Working as an Infrastructure Analyst for a prestigious sporting brand based in the heart of London. Ideal candidate should be passionate about sports and working for such company.
- Providing a high standard of infrastructure support and act as a technical escalation point for the Service Desk.
- Taking ownership of endpoint estate management and maintenance.
- Being involved in network administration and maintenance.
- Assisting in delivering site wide infrastructure projects.
- Liaise closely with Technical Operations Manager issues and resolvement.
- Contribute to the overall strategy of improving IT services.
The Successful Applicant
Technical Skills for the Infrastructure Analyst:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent or strong professional qualification/experience.
- CCNA (beneficial)
- Existing firewalling experience
- Good understanding of WAN technologies.
- Strong knowledge of core Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- Technical knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.0 upwards.
- Understanding of storage technologies.
- Wireless networking.
- Previous experience with remote monitoring & management systems.
- Experience of backup and recovery tools and procedures.
- Industry knowledge and awareness of the direction of new technologies.
- Willingness to work out of hours and weekends if required.
What's on Offer
This role is paying from £38,000 to £45,000 per Annum + benefits .