You are here
Insight and Data Manager
- Customer Journey & Insight
About Our Client
My client are a leading utilities business who have been going for around 10 years, based on the outskirts of Galashiels.
As Insight and Data Manager you will;
- Work with various data sources and turn these into meaningful and insightful observations and recommendations.
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards.
- Consider root cause analysis and triggers as well as customer behaviours based upon insight.
- Be a "numbers person" within the Customer & Brand team, owning the area of analysis and numeric, KPI performance and tracking.
- Share best practice with IT personnel and other data analysts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Insight and Data Manager will;
- Have great SQL / Excel / PowerPoint skills and experience of Data Macros / Triggers
- Be great at bringing meaning and insight from numbers
- Have worked with a CRM system
- Be able to use data to improve customer and partner experience.
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal presentation skills.
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 DOE.