You are here
This position is now filled
- Fantastic opportunity for an Insight Manager with a leading global FMCG company
- Based in the UK head office in Surrey
About Our Client
This is an opportunity for an Insight Manager to join a global FMCG business based in Surrey with a fantastic environment that puts its people at it's heart. With a fantastic reputation in the market as well as brilliant staff retention figures, this is a company that has lots to offer. Working from the head office in Surrey in a lean team with lots of autonomy and ownership, this is an opportunity to work in a business where your hard work will be noticed and appreciated. With a lean team and a portfolio of market leading brands there is a joint responsibility for all market insight and data.
This role will play a pivotal part in the delivery of market insights into the commercial team as well as being the go-to person when it comes to ensuring that the business is well equipped with all of the data and insight needs. You will be the key contact for the external research partners, ensuring that the information supplied is in line with business needs and that the training provided to the commercial teams is relevant and updated.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Insight Manager will have the following:
- Strong track record in data systems including Nielsen systems i.e i-sights/Answers
- Excellent Excel skill and high competency in managing a large amount of data
- Strong analytical understanding of FMCG markets
- High level in confidence and ability to challenge the status quo and influence at all levels in the organisation
What's on Offer
For the successful Insight Manager candidate there is a competitive basic salary on offer along with excellent career progression and development