You are here
Globally recognised Entertainment brand.
Previous exposure to a similar Insights role is essential.
About Our Client
My client is a global household name in the Entertainment sector. With content spanning several categories, and the customer reach in the Billions, they are looking to continue their move into a customer centric focus across their marketing strategy.
The London based Insight Manager role for my Entertainment client will be looking after the Home Entertainment category, being the main point of contact for shopper insight queries and monthly reporting. The main responsibilities will include:
- Driving the relationship with key data agencies.
- Implementing key Insight strategies support business objectives across Marketing, Trade and Category.
- Leveraging sector, and category, knowledge to lead on strategic directional changes and tactical implementation.
- Ensuring that the customer view is central, and that shopper values and trends are driving actionable solutions.
- Identifying key areas for improvement vs competitor activity, and outlining a clear action-plan to grow market share.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal London based Insight Manager will have the following attributes:
Previous experience within a similar Insights led consumer role.
Exposure to managing and leading shopper research group projects.
Be a strong communicator, with exceptional Excel skills and an analytical mindset.
Is able to build relationships across all levels of business, and is comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.