You are here
- Insight Manager required for Logistics business.
- Customer analyitics experience required.
About Our Client
A Warwickshire based Logistics business seeking to engage an Insight Manager.
National Channel and Segmentation Manager (L9)
Multi Channel Development Manager (TBD)
The Customer and Market Analytics Manager will identify and lead Customer, Market and Competitor Data Analysis and Modelling and will articulate and deliver the primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative Market Research, required to deliver new growth opportunities, incremental revenue streams, improved customer retention performance and profitable market share gains.
In addition, the Customer and Market Analytics Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining, developing and delivering a robust Customer, Competitor and Market analysis strategy
- Driving a culture of customer led, data driven decision making and strategy development across the business and integrating customer, market and competitor insights into the client's tactical and strategic decision making processes
- Delivering a robust process for the evaluation, assessment and dissemination of customer behaviour and needs analysis, market landscape assessments and competitor trends to ensure that the business is well placed to take advantage of any opportunities in the market place
- Developing a robust customer and market segmentation model using traditional approaches to segmentation as well as advanced statistical techniques and behaviour based Models
- Understanding and predicting the drivers of churn and delivering robust data and
research driven insights to inform customer retention and churn reduction initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The Insight Manager will possess:
- Demonstrable experience within a Customer Insight, Business Insight, Market Analysis, Customer Segmentation or Market Research Role
- Flexible approach with the capability to deliver statistical customer analysis and segmentations and combine this with the ability to assess the market and review the competitive landscape
- The ability to comfortably work with large volumes of data and datasets of varying quality, formats and completeness.
- Ability to build market share models and explain variances in competitor positions though an evaluation of market developments, product trends, competitor capabilities and campaigns
- Commercial awareness and comfortable with concepts such as Cost to Acquire and Cost to Serve and how these can be applied to identify opportunities to secure a competitive advantage
- Own Competitor and Market Analysis and develop process and frameworks for disseminating this information across the organisation according to stakeholder needs and requirements
- Experience and awareness of qualitative data collection methods such as running focus groups, managing online forums or analysing and interpreting survey data
- Proven ability to effectively deliver formal and informal presentations to all levels
What's on Offer