You are here
Insolvency and Restructuring Senior Administrator
- Restructuring & Insolvency, Excellent Practice, Kent
- CPI Qualified
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected and reputable Kent based firm of chartered Accountants who have a great office based in Maidstone. They have a wide list of services offered including Audit, Accountancy, Advisory and Tax, to name a few.
This Senior Insolvency Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and ambitious individual to develop their career and skills. Successful candidates will be assigned personal and corporate cases by the Manager of Partner and would be expected to ensure each one is managed efficiently and effectively in accordance with the firm's procedures and relevant statutory requirements to the highest standards of objectivity, integrity and professionalism. You will ensure clients, creditors and other interested parties receive a high quality service at all times.
- Working as part of the restructuring team providing support to senior staff on a range of insolvency and advisory cases,
- Managing a mixed case load of corporate (mainly CVL's and MVL's) and personal insolvency cases from pre appointment to closure (including preparation of administrative tasks relevant to engagement of clients, the recovery and identification of assets, investigation work and all other case administration)
- Dealing with directors, creditors, employees, referrers etc
- Preparing correspondence including emails, letters, statutory reports etc in accordance with the relevant legislations (where appropriate)
- Ensuring that all statutory and firm best practice requirements are adhered to and compliance deadlines achieved,
- Escalating contentious issues to senior staff and assisting in drafting responses where required,
- Monitoring budgets and WIP on cases, raising fee notes etc
- Completing work in line with the firms procedures
- Assisting with practical training and development of junior staff
- Delegating work to junior staff and monitoring performance
- Attending client meetings when required and preparing all relevant material for meetings
- Participating in business development events and proactively developing an internal and external network of contacts and work providers.
The Successful Applicant
- a minimum of 5 years insolvency experience,
- CPI qualified,
- inquisitive and enthusiastic in their approach to investigations with an ability to apply common sense and strategic thinking on all business related issues,
- flexible and willing to work on matters across Kent and other offices.
- an ability to work as part of an effective team as well as individually with a self start attitude,
- have good time management and organisational skills together with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and manage multiple assignments simultaneously whilst ensuring that deadlines are met,
- an ability to work well under pressure,
- strong interpersonal skills and a high level of communication skills, both verbally and written in order to be able to deal with all parties both internal and external and at all levels, in what can be high pressured situations,
- a proactive approach to business development.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary for the region