You are here
Insolvency Junior Case Administrator
- Full Training provide
- Excellent opportunity to work for a Top 10 Accountancy Firm
About Our Client
Our client are a Top 10 Accountancy Practice, who provide excellent support and training to help get the best out of their employees and for them to progress their own careers.
The responsibilities for this Insolvency Junior Case Administrator based in Gloucester are:
* Filing of case related documents & correspondence
* Assisting with closed case queries and correspondence with relevant parties
* Supporting the senior members of the team with general case related tasks
* Preparation of cases for closure
* Arranging valuations
* Carrying out H M Land Registry searches and completion of forms
* Preparation of Onerous Property Disclaimers
* Archive file storage & retrieval
* Maintenance of post response spreadsheets for use in client audits
* Assisting with setting up new cases on IPS
* Preparation of documents and draft review forms for regulatory 6 month reviews
* Preparation of documents for Annual Progress Reports to Creditors
* Drafting letters sending out payments
* Arrange for control and custody of estate or company records
* Creation and maintenance of excel spreadsheets to record Team statistics
* Ad hoc duties as required in relation to general office administration
The Successful Applicant
For candidates to be considered for this Insolvency Junior Case Administrator based in Gloucester, that should have the following experience and attributes:
* Relevant work experience in an office environment.
* Proficient in dealing and prioritising a high volume of administrative work.
* Experience in personal insolvency is desirable although not necessary as full training will be provided.
* Proficient and competent in using MS Office.
* Self-sufficient, with the ability to plan and manage own work load.
* Team worker.
* Friendly and outgoing personality with a confident, professional approach.
* Good people and verbal communication skills, being able to confidently and articulately deal with all parties in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
* Very organised and methodical with proven planning and prioritising skills.
* Able to produce high quality, accurate work with a focus on attention to detail.
* Able to work on own initiative to strict deadlines and under pressure.
* Must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and undertake professional qualifications in the future to further develop knowledge.
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £18,000
Full training and support
Competitive Benefits Package