You are here
A rare opportunity for an Insolvency Professional Support Lawyer
A leading International law firm
About Our Client
My client is an international law firm with a highly regarded Restructuring and Insolvency team.
The team advises lenders, investors, directors, insolvency practitioners, creditors and all those concerned with the restructuring of distressed businesses. The workload is varied including advising on debt re-financings and restructurings, distressed debt sales and trading, business restructurings and asset sales, pensions restructuring, formal insolvency procedures, and contentious insolvency disputes.
In this role the Insolvency PSL will:
- Deliver knowledge, training, projects, and best practices for external clients and lawyers in the Restructuring and Insolvency team
- Dealing with current market and technical changes and helping internal and external clients to manage such change
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify new approaches to increase efficiency and reduce cost pressures in the face of changing market trends
- Be based in the Birmingham office although some travel may be required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Insolvency PSL will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
- Will have a general restructuring and insolvency background.
- Enjoys client interaction and advise commercial solutions.
- Have a good communication style.
- Be based in Birmingham but may require some travel to other offices.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.