You are here
- Calling all Insolvency Solicitors
- Opportunity to work with a progressive Legal 500 firm.
About Our Client
My client is a national Legal 500 rated firm with a fantastic reputation.
They offer exposure to good quality work whilst providing a great working environment.
The Restructuring and Insolvency team advises lenders, investors, directors, insolvency practitioners, creditors and all those concerned with the restructuring of distressed businesses.
The team advises on debt re-financings and restructurings, distressed debt sales and trading, business restructurings and asset sales, pensions restructuring and formal insolvency procedures.
In addition you will advise on the contentious side including insolvency litigation. You will have the opportunity to work with a Legal 500 rated partner who is committed to learning and development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Insolvency Solicitor will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 2 years PQE*
- Will have a general restructuring and insolvency background.
- Enjoys client interaction and advise commercial solutions.
- Have a good communication style.
*Applications from Nq's will be considered if you have enjoyed a 6 months seat in insolvency and also have either litigation experience or commercial/corporate experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits