You are here
Position available in a rapidly growing business
Opportunity to grow with a company that always looks to promote internally
About Our Client
The client is a leader in its industry offering a turn key solution to their clients needs from design through to Installation and servicing. With multiple arms of the business expanding into a number of industries the business has a number of high profile clients.
- To oversee 6 teams of fitters UK wide, organise work loads and to create and distribute work packs.
- To handle all aspects of health and safety for fitters on site.
- To handle all risk assessments and organise PPE.
- To organise all equipment required on site and arrange any extra equipment that may be required.
- Occasionally required to visit sites to assist teams in any problems they come across or deal with excess workloads.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will need:
- Engineering experience
- Experience managing people and workloads
- Customer facing experience.
- experience overseeing installations.
What's on Offer
- salary offered: between £32,000 and £37,000 depending on experience
- Company van and phone
- 22 days holiday + shutdown over Christmas