You are here
Interim Accounts Senior - 12-18 month contract
- A highly reputable Indepednent practice in Tunbridge Wells
- Potential to go permanenet - Open to somebody looking for part time
About Our Client
This client has a well established presence and reputation in the Tunbridge Wells area and further afield across the South Eats. They provide a wide array of services including accounts, tax, audit and advisory to name a few. They also have a very good presence within cloud accounting.
The primary responsibility of this Interim Accounts Senior, working for a top Accountancy Practice in Tunbridge Wells, is to provide accounts support to a broad range of clients. In addition to client-facing work - such as taking technical questions for regular clients, they will also be expected to undertake accounts preparation and review, as well as helping to train more junior members of staff.
In broad terms, the Accounts Senior role will involve:
* Accounts preparation.
* Building and maintaining client relationships.
* Quality control of allocated assignments.
* Other duties in support of the practice as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role will be a newly qualified or soon-to-be qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA).
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
* A general practice background - with exposure to accounts, audit and some tax.
* Good organisational and administrative skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proven analytical skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive salary, this role offers solid career progression opportunities and good technical exposure to accounts work with an independent firm; giving you the opportunity to round out your skills and become an 'all-rounder' general practitioner.