You are here
Interim Business Analyst
- Fast-growing, private equity-backed eCommerce business based in central London.
- Commercial analysis role working closely with dynamic and engaging CFO.
About Our Client
The Group is the UK's No. 1 online office products company.
Operating B2C and B2B models the group revenues are approximately £40m.
Fast paced and fast growth, the Group enjoys a strong profitable model and a strong balance sheet.
With two trading brands in the UK, a fast growing Italian and German subsidiary, and a significant investment in
a new white label platform solution, the group aims to continually challenge the market and always keep one eye
open for synergistic acquisition opportunities.
* Produce high quality commercial analysis by manipulating data extracted from various sources.
* Use data to identify areas of opportunity to drive growth and margin improvement.
* Highlight key performance metrics, drivers and trends using data visualisation techniques and simple
* Clear communication of findings to internal stakeholders.
* Work independently to deliver quick results but also proactively share ideas with the team.
The Successful Applicant
* Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables in particular).
* You excel in data mining, analysis, visualization and interpretation.
* Experience of working with large datasets.
* Naturally inquisitive and enjoy problem solving.
* High attention to detail.
* SQL or scripting skills
* Power Query, DAX, PowerPivot, Power BI desktop
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate on offer.