You are here
Interim Business Analyst
City of London
- Temporary business analyst role to help with my client's Marketplace business
- Exceptionally good modelling skills required & Ecommerce/Marketplace experience
About Our Client
My client is a digital media company who reaches over 15 million people. They connect their audiences with compelling and quality content whenever, wherever and however they want.
- Develop high quality financials models and analyses to support growth strategic initiatives
- Build and continuously improve the Marketplace overall business plan and revenue model forecast across geographies and customer segments, develop a robust modelling framework around core KPIs and levers and perform on-going analysis on variance analysis based on performance.
- Build models and perform predictive analytics for customer engagement, customer churn, lifetime value (LTV).
- Develop actionable insights and partner with marketing, commerce, product and merchandising across the business to unlock customer potential.
- Support marketing/e-commerce measurement of various marketplace programs an leverage customer data to increase the efficiency of their marketing and merchandising efforts.
- Update existing and create new metrics and reporting that help drive business decisions.
The Successful Applicant
Experience with developing forecasting models Advanced Excel skills, experience with reporting and visualisation tools such as Tableau or Looker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and data presentation skills Passionate about providing support to the business; experience in B2C retail/e-commerce and performing business analysis to solve business problems
Accounting/finance qualification or qualified by experience/ B.S. or Master degree in mathematics, statistics, finance or business intelligence.
- 2+ years work experience in relevant field
What's on Offer
Day rate of up to £500 depending on experience