You are here
Interim Business Systems Analyst
- dynamics AX, systems
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and growing business in West Oxfordshire.
This role is for an experienced Finance business analyst to take responsibility for delivering the business's requirements in the implementation of a new financial management system - Dynamics AX. The project, which will deliver the Financials and Projects modules as well as interfaces to the company's Sales booking system, is nearing the end of the development and configuration stage and will go-live in April 2017. Therefore, you will work with a team of accountants and finance managers and take a lead on testing, report development and data migration development and testing.
You will be expected to be hands-on within the system. It is therefore highly desirable that you have previous experience of implementing Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Financials and Projects modules or at least have prior experience of implementing a number of finance systems including the creation of financial reports eg balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, aged debt/credit etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Leading Finance business analysis (on full life cycle finance systems implementation projects)
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX (Finance and Projects module)
- Building Microsoft AX 2012 reports/imports/exports in Atlas 6.1 (Globe Software) or equivalent
- Building Microsoft AX 2012 reports using Management Reporter
- Specifying, developing and executing Finance system data migrations (AP, AR, GL) esp. from legacy systems to Microsoft AX 2012
- Accountancy qualification: ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
What's on Offer
£350-400 per day with an immediate start for 3-6 months