You are here
Interim Capital Programme Manager
£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- Capital Programmes, Education, Refurb, Fitouts
- Capital Programmes, Capital Projects, Estates, Construction
About Our Client
A well renowned London Borough Council.
- You will be required to lead the specialist capital projects and programmes and drive delivery.
- Set and agree to realistic targets to get projects finished.
- Ensure all capital schemes are aligned to relevant statutory processes and frameworks.
- Manage the programme deliverable and capital budget.
- Prepare and authorise strategy, procurement and project reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid past track record of managing Education Projects
from feasibility to completion.
- Energetic and an ambitious leader with excellent reporting, coaching and communication skills.
- Past experience within a Local Authority or Central Government Framework.
- Successful delivery track record of similar projects with annual.
programme values in excess of £30m and up to £150m.
- Detailed knowledge of procurement strategies and method.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or a similar qualification is essential
What's on Offer
£300 - £350 per day, Initially 12 months with a high possibility of an extension