You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Category Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000
- Currently recruiting a Interim Category Analyst on a temporary basis
- Based in Edinburgh for 3-6 months within FMCG
About Our Client
Based in Edinburgh within FMCG.
- Extract insight from continuous data sources (e.g. Kantar, IRI) and prepare and deliver regular reporting.
- Manage continuous data contracts and suppliers.
- Evaluate the impact of the business and competitor promotional and pricing strategies.
- Track and report relevant consumer, customer and category trends.
- Monitor and regularly report on pricing by retailer for all product categories.
- Create and maintain reports.
- Prepare category/customer presentations to support sales team.
- Support the Category Marketing Manager on ad hoc projects and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Excel / Power Point skills are essential.
- Experience working with continuous data sources (e.g. Kantar, IRI, or Nielsen) is highly desirable.
- Experience working in the FMCG environment.
- Exposure to a range of commercial activities including marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Shows attention to detail.
- Must be Confident, Articulate, Numerate.
- Able to work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks and achieve deadlines.
What's on Offer
- 3 to 6 months
- Available at short-notice