You are here
Interim Category Manager
£120 - £225 per day (£31,198 - £58,496)
- Maternity Cover
- Public Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a Public Sector organisation based in South Yorkshire.
- Contribute to procurement category strategies to achieve the aims and objectives of the Procurement Strategy.
- Seeking/Developing cost saving initiatives
- Contribution and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Contribute to the delivery of the procurement and category management elements of the procurement vision and Business Plan
- Develops and improves the relationship with other departments by proactively understanding wants and needs and then implements solutions to deliver service excellence
- Develops and enhances supplier relationships and performance to deliver strategic impact
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience of managing all aspects of category management, and delivery of quantifiable procurement efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, construct and manage complex procurement contracts of significant value
- Demonstrated experience of leading and managing collaborative procurement projects
- Ideally Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Diploma full corporate membership (MCIPS), Level 6 Graduate Diploma or equivalent
- Good interpretation of EU Procurement legislation.
- Experience of mentoring or managing staff.
- Proven track record with savings
What's on Offer
£120 - £225 p/day ltd