You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Chief Finance Officer
- International Fixed Term Contract Opportunity - Pro Rata Salary for 6 Months
- Falkland Islands based - Senior Leadership - Strategic and hands on
About Our Client
The government in the Falkland Islands.
The Falkland Islands Government is focused on their people and ensuring that there are strategies, policies and the right leaders in place to drive the islands forward.
Heading up the Finance Function for a given period, the Interim Chief Finance Officer will be charged with originating strategy and working with senior management and the board to deliver on the Islands Plan.
This key hire will be tasked with a focus on:
- Financial planning of substantial budgets - corporate strategic planning
- Day to day running of the government's finance function
- Streamlining operations, systems and services
- Operating effectively in a sensitive political environment
The Successful Applicant
A sense of adventure is an absolute must for this role. Based in the Falkland Islands, the successful Interim Chief Finance Officer will be a dynamic individual at the head of the finance management team. The location affords both a one of a kind opportunity and an enviable work/life balance. More information on housing and relocation is available through our specialist Offshore team.
Expertise in the public sector and a highly political environment will be essential to success. The Interim Chief Finance Officer will possess:
- Relevant Professional Qualification and Degree
- Successful experience in strategic budget planning in a political environment
- Proven track record in effective management of a wide range of staff and resources
- Savvy stakeholder management - managing relationships and expectations
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written
- Pragmatic and proactive team player
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits