You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Communications Specialist
- Brilliant internal and external comms role up for grabs!
- Global PLC, leaders in their field - 3700 target audience!
About Our Client
My client are a global leader in their field, a manufacturing/distrubtion business based in Teddington with fantastic commuter links from surrounding South London and Surrey areas.
My client are looking for someone to join the business ASAP on a 6-12 month assignment, with a permanent offer at the end of the assignment, should the candidate be a success. So lots of scope!!
In short, the immediate responsibilities will be:
- Managing external media/PR agencies
- Proofreading copy
- Executing internal and external communications campaigns through a number of channels
- Provide assistance in boosting the marketing strategy plan for 2017
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and able to commute easily to Teddington.
In addition, we are looking for the following candidate attributes:
1. Excellent PowerPoint, Word skills
2. Experience with PR, including managing agencies, proofing copy
3. Would be a bonus if the candidate had experience with industrial trade press and investor press.
4. The candidate should have experience in building and executing internal and external communication plans
5. Experience with communication tools, either using or implementing them across a business, including apps, videos etc.
6. Willing to work to hit deadlines and has worked in a multi-national/multi-lingual environment before.
What's on Offer
- Â£32,000 - Â£35,000 p/a dependant on experience
- Immediate start
- Temp to perm
- Fantastic leading brand to boost any CV!