You are here
Interim Costing and Management Accountant
- This is a great oppurtunity for a Management Accountant with costing experience.
- If you're a qualified accountant, with manufacturing experience, please apply!
About Our Client
Our impressive, Lancashire client is a growing player in the food manufacturing sector with a brilliant reputation in the local area.
The business produces products that are very popular and widely available to the public; we are looking to recruit a qualified accountant with a real passion for the manufacturing sector, and a great work ethic.
This is a business that continues to grow year on year, and regularly improves processes to thrive as best they can in what is a very competitive market space.
This Interim Costing and Management Accountant role will entail:
- Analysing sales, materials, labour journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing CAPEX proposals
- Reviewing the profitability of products
- Improving and monitoring gross margin reporting
- Compiling month end management accounts
- Producing accurate budgets and forecasts
- Performing standard costing and product costing tasks
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Cost and Management Accountant for this role in a manufacturing business is:
- Formally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Able to fit in to a new working environment quickly and efficiently
- Used to working in finance roles in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good at getting information out of senior stakeholders inside and outside of finance
- Experienced in producing management accounts, budgets/forecasts, and month end reports
- Able to work with precision and pace
- Equip with a friendly, approachable yet hard working personality
What's on Offer
This Interim Costing and Manufacturing Accountant role can offer the chosen candidate £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.