You are here
Interim Demand Planner
£10 - £26 per hour (£20,798 - £54,076)
- Interim Demand Planner
- 12 Months
About Our Client
Global High SKU Count FMCG brand.
- Using a statistical forecast package - SAP APO DP - to manage and communicate the expected sales volumes at the detailed level.
- Working with the relevant National Account Manager's to create an operational forecast verifying their base and promotion volume assumptions.
- Review, identify and resolve key forecast accuracy issues
- Communicate the forecast to the Factory Planning teams & work with them to resolve specific forecast and / or capacity issues
- Review, approve & maintain promotional volumes
- Run relevant reports to help identify and react to significant deviations of orders from the demand plan, amending the forecast accordingly
- Ensure Demand planning process is effective and delivering the right information across the business
- Fulfilling all relevant stakeholders requirements
The Successful Applicant
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- High level of numeracy with the ability to understand trends and patterns within numbers
- Confidence in computer software use, particularly in MS Excel and stock control or order processing systems
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to manage changing information and priorities
- Ability to organise work in a logical way
- Building and maintain effective relationships with main contacts on Production Planning and Sales Management and Sales Administration
- Being passionate; Delivering on commitments and accountabilities; Empowering and developing people; Focusing on customers; Striving to be the best
- Making things happen, being proactive, excellent communicator, thinking and working smartly, effective team building and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
12 - 24