You are here
Interim Direct Marketing Executive
- Opportunity for a Direct Marketing Executive to develop in a great team
- Internationally recognisable charity based in fantastic offices
About Our Client
My client is a well-established and nationally recognisable charity with their headquarters based out of Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of Direct Marketing and ability to assist on delivering multi-channel Direct Marketing campaigns. It would be a real benefit to have experience of Direct Marketing and best practice within the sector. The successful candidate will be working across Direct Marketing campaigns that include direct mail, inserts and e-mail marketing. They will work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, ranging from the general public to ministers and trustees.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns across a wide range of media channels.
- Work within budgets sets by senior managers in order to ensure that income and expenditure targets are met.
- Report on all pre- and post- campaign targets in order to keep stakeholders informed of campaign performance.
- Brief agencies on creative and communications functions where necessary.
- Ensure that all communications go out on time and sign off to ensure the correct elements.
- Support on end-to-end planning and delivery including writing a creative brief, overseeing print and production and briefing the data selection.
- Compare and monitor other charity marketing activity to ensure best practice is adhered to.
- Build relationships with external suppliers to ensure successful campaigns are delivered on time.
What's on Offer
The Interim Direct Marketing Executive attracts a salary of between £22,000 and £26,000 depending on the experience of the candidate. The role is initially for a period of 3-6 months, with the possibility of going permanent should the initial contract prove successful.