You are here
Interim Dynamics AX Consultant
- Looking at a number of projects around the company's implementation of Dynamics
- Extensive analysis and project manangement around additions to the new system
About Our Client
An impressive, growing, mid-sized business. To support future growth, the business is implementing AX Dynamics and this role is pivotal around ensuring other systems and processes work effectively with the new Dynamics AX implementation.
The brief is to prepare the business analysis documentation of the existing processes and procedures, future requirements definition, board approval papers and facilitate implementation. The initial specific projects are as follows, but these may evolve in time with business needs, and as conclusions on existing work streams are drawn. It should also be noted that whilst AX will be considered as a possible solution, in all cases the conclusion may not be that it is the best product to use:-
(1) New payroll system - business analysis, requirements definition, solution selection. This will almost certainly be outsourced again, needs to be seamless with new AX platform.
(2) New personnel system - analysis and requirements definition working with HR and needs to integrate with payroll, and AX.
(3) AP workflow - phase two of the AX implementation which gives efficiency gains in the AP team plus enhanced controls over the ordering and payment for, in particular non trade, goods and services.
(4) Business warehouse / MI opportunities on new AX platform.
(5) Fixed Assets - assessment of AX fixed assets module.
The Successful Applicant
Someone who is familiar with Dynamics AX and has managed similar projects on a hands-on basis. Someone who can manage stakeholders and present solutions to senior individuals
What's on Offer
£450 - 500 per day