You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Engineering Manager
- Interim Engineering Manager required for leading UK Manufacturing business
- Long term contract opportuinity available for the successful Engineering Manager
About Our Client
My client, based in Chelmsford are a UK leader in the manufacturing and distribution of ambient food products and ingredients to the UK and European markets. Operating across the UK this role is based at their Chelmsford site.
The responsibilities of this role will include;
- Managing the engineering team (Engineers, Team Leader, Facilities and External Contractors)
- Following standard procedures and maintaining best practice on site.
- Manage Health and Safety policies and ensure H&S is followed on site.
- Assist in the increase of Process Capability
- Continuous Improvement
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Lead Maintenance Processes
- Manage Maintenance Materials and Spend
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will possess experience in the following areas;
- IOSH / COSHH
- Continuous Improvement within processes, maintenance and OEE
- Able to manage and motivate a team
- Highlight and execute coaching and development opportunities.
What's on Offer
My client are flexible in offering this opportunity as either a Fixed Term Contract (Salary Pro Rata) or,
An interim contract opportunity based on a daily rate. Day rates are negotiable DoE and expectation.