You are here
Interim External Reporting Manager
- Working for a prestigious national brand
- A 15 month FTC starting at short notice
About Our Client
A large national organisation with a great culture and fast paced working environment
- Responsible for the complete, accurate and timely preparation of accounting information and processes in support of filing of group reporting to US parent company; management reports; UK statutory accounts and tax returns.
- Translates complex financial accounting information into robust, accurate and timely reporting. May undertake such activities as complex journal preparation, reconciliations etc.
- Liaison with key stakeholders to ensure efficient and accurate reporting. Communicates regularly with the business to ensure thorough understanding of reporting requirements and business needs.
- Provides technical support, advice and/or supports the processes for these deliverables.
- Provides coaching and supports development of team members.
Liaises with internal and external audit and SOX teams to ensure compliance; monitors audit controls and identifies areas for improvements, implementing improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 1 year PQE.
- Strong excel and financial systems skills (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a complex environment
- Researches into emerging / complex accounting or reporting issues
Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS. Exposure to complex debt; derivative; fair value and share based compensation accounting along with experience of working within large corporate structures would be an advantage, although not essential.
What's on Offer
- A FTC of 15 months - opportunities longer term for the right person
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Good holidays and package