You are here
Interim Facilities Manager
£20 - £23 per hour (£41,597 - £47,836)
- Healthcare experience, NHS
- TFM, Technical, Hard Services & Soft Services
About Our Client
Client is a recently launched and a highly successful organisation, working in close partnership with the NHS.
- Ensure the Facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Make sure all the building issues are dealt with immediately and ensure response plans are in place for building issues to ensure continuous service.
- Plan, project manage, supervise and guide the work of contractors on site.
- Manage all facilities services including building and ground maintenance, cleaning, security and parking.
- Plan and oversee building works and renovation as required and manage the space within the buildings as required.
- Ensure the medical equipment are correctly and adequately maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong minded individual with good decision making skills and problem solving skills.
- Past experience of contract management utilising KPIs to performance manage contractors
- High level working knowledge of pathology services at a post honours degree level.
- Expert interpretive and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge of National guidelines and protocols relating to Procurement and Facilities Management
- High degree of accuracy and numeracy
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience of Major Incident Plan
What's on Offer
£20- £24ph, with a vision for this position to progress onto become a permanent role.