You are here
Interim Finance Analyst
- Great opportunity to join fast growing,PE-backed global fashion retail business.
- Fantastic commercial finance analyst role working across international markets.
About Our Client
Private equity backed global fashion retail business with sales of over £250m and over 60 stores across several continents.
Working alongside the Head of Commercial Finance, the candidate will be directly involved with a variety of investment appraisal projects and up-dating the company's 5 year forecasts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the performance of new stores to assess various aspects of post opening performance, including the maturity profile of new openings and how this varies by type of store and by territory, both regionally and internationally, actual performances vs forecasts and overall profitability.
- Compilation of a register of properties capturing all key property characteristics, lease details and trading performance, and creation of a front end to allow production of fact sheets for each site, a schedule of upcoming lease and concession reviews plus other adhoc requirements.
- Preparing analysis to support the development of the company's longer term forecasts including the analysis of the current cost base to ensure that the appropriate growth drivers are being adopted and the profile of new store openings and potential performance via benchmarking to the current estate.
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
Required skills, knowledge & qualifications
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to get behind the numbers to identify key drivers of performance and spot trends.
- Self-starter who is able to work on their own or as part of a team as required.
- Good communication skills and able to work with both financial and non-financial colleagues
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, preferably with experience of investment appraisal and forecast modelling.
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate on offer.